- Eve Circle - Meets on the third Thursday of each month from March through December.
- Faith on Friday - Meets on the third Friday of every month at 7pm.
- Reading Circle - Meets on the first Tuesday of each month from March through December at 7pm.
- Stitch & Chatter - Is a group of woman that meet once a week to work on their own craft projects and fellowship with one another. Several times a year we do work together on larger missions projects such as making blankets and prayer shawls for missions trips, blankets and hats for the still born, mats for the homeless, scarves for breast cancer survivors participating in the Breast Cancer Relay and much more. Come join us and learn to knit, crochet, and just have fun! Meet us on Wednesdays at 1pm at Bethel in room S6
- Bells of Praise - The Bells of Praise play during service monthly. This group works on handbell skills and level 2-3 music. Rehearsal time is on Wednesday evenings at 7:15pm - 8:15pm.
- Voices of Praise - Voices of Praise is an intergenerational group of people who desire to thank and praise God in song. Throughout Scripture we read of people glorifying God with their voices. For example: “I will sing to the LORD, for He is highly exalted.” (Exodus 15:1, NIV); “My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast; I will sing and make music.” (Psalm 57:7, NIV); “Praise the LORD. How good it is to sing praises to our God, how pleasant and fitting to praise Him!” (Psalm 147:1, NIV) We meet on Thursday evenings from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. in Bethel’s Fellowship Hall. Child care will be provided. Everyone is welcomed as we enjoy wonderful fellowship by singing God’s praises!
- Praise Team -